Dry Skin? Itchy Skin? Not with Dermist M3 Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid is a fantastic ingredient for skin hydration. It can actually hold approximately 1,000 times its own weight in water! There is simply nothing else like it for dry skin.
- It’s Part Of Why Babies’ Skin Is So Soft
- Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the dermis, the layer of skin immediately under the surface. In newborns, it’s quite plentiful, but gradually diminishes as we age. In fact, decreasing hyaluronic acid correlates closely with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It makes sense, then, that by replenishing hyaluronic acid, dry skin is revitalized and refreshed, taking on a more youthful appearance.
- We Use 100% Hyaluronic Acid Unlike many other HA products, which often contain water, glycerin derivatives, and oils, Hale Cosmeceuticals uses pure hyaluronic acid. And while some other manufacturers source their HA from the combs of roosters, we never use animal products (or engage in animal testing). Our HA is synthesized within our own laboratories. Dermist M3HA also has among the lowest trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) values, as the HA holds moisture escaping through the skin at the surface.
- The only additives you’ll find in Dermist M3HA are minerals. We include copper, zinc, and manganese at optimum concentrations to facilitate wound-healing and scar reduction.
- We recommend Dermist M3HA for post-laser treatments, post-peels, sunburns, itchy skin, flakiness, redness, scaling, and general hydration. Increase skin firmness and elasticity with the same natural substance that underlies the skin’s moisture level from the day you’re born. Use once or twice daily, or add a few drops to your usual ski moisturizer for an extra shot of hydration.
For more information and to purchase any of these products, please contact Faye at (310) 770 9633 or NutriFaye@gmail.com